Self Catering West Midlands
Home >> Properties >> Self Catering West Midlands
Cavershamplace has four different properties in the West Midlands which all prove that self-catering is the only way to stay. Compare these options:
- a hotel or B&B room with a typical size of 100 square feet and a shower room, or bathroom if you’re lucky – and that’s it, or
- an entire property with your own separate lounge with huge digital TV, fully-fitted and well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with excellent power shower and of course the most comfortable bedroom.
This is the very minimum you will have, in a Cavershamplace self-catering house or apartment. Additionally the following extra facilities can be found in our larger houses, please see detailed pages for which houses have what:
- 6ft cinema screen and free library of 200+ films to watch on the lovely squishy 3-metre long sofa
- The full Virgin media TV package
- A working upright piano, complete with ‘Teach Yourself Piano Tabs’ so you can go home a musician!
- Molten Brown and The White Company toiletries, plus a selection of designer perfumes and aftershaves for you to try
- The best equipped kitchen you could hope for, including a Gaggia Evolution Espresso machine and complimentary Illy & Gaggia coffee pods
- Our very own ‘Emergency Rations’ food and non-food supplies, in case you’ve forgotten any of the essentials
- A footbath and Dior DIY nail bar, so now you have some free time you can give yourself a nice pampering!
- Private gated remote-control access to residents only, with free parking right outside your door
- So much more you will never have seen anywhere else, in a good way!
- And, last for now but definitely not least, a warm personal welcome and introduction to your property from the owners, Richard and Jane – we’ll even collect you from the local train station in Sutton Coldfield if required, and give you tomatoes from our own greenhouse in season! No conveyor-belt “give us your money, here’s your key” check-in here!
Read more about our self catering properties in Sutton Coldfield and Walsall.